- English Instructor.
- Implemented and instructed personalized lesson plans for students in understanding concepts of English grammar and their passing of TOEIC, TOEFL, and company English entrance exams.
- Assisted in management of day-to-day operations including organization of academy and bills.
- Ensured completion of all responsibilities and expectations of private tutors and resolved any conflicting issues.
- prepare and deliver the course materials.
- prepare the teaching activities and materials.
- help the students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- check and assign the students’ work.
- Teach the English language to Taiwanese students using the materials provided by the company
- Handle group classes (children English) using the company’s platform
- Facilitate Trial classes and level up tests
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by company policies
- Used effective teaching techniques and learning strategies in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences
- Developed lesson plans and adapted curriculum to meet individual needs of students
- Evaluated students’ abilities and grasp of English language, keeping appropriate records and preparing progress reports
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and communicate those objectives to students.
- Supervises the class assigned by the school
- Provided a stimulating environment for learning
- Evaluated and monitored student performance and achievement
- Attend staff meetings to provide progress reports regarding students’ performance and behaviour.