Engineering Resume Examples
- manage financial systems and budgets
- undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position)
- provide financial advice
- liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- perform tests to check financial information and systems
- advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
engineering / projects manager
- Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the engineering and technical operations (Design, manufacturing, testing & commissioning, service, procurement, logistics, HR & store).
- Determine, implement and monitor engineering strategies, policies and plans.
- Interpreting plans, drawings and specifications, and providing advice on engineering methods and procedures to achieve construction and production requirements.
- Establishing project schedules, setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Ensure conformity with specifications and plans, and with laws, regulations and safety standards.
- Oversee Inventory & Ensure engineering standards of quality, cost, safety, timeliness and performance are observed.
- Contribute to research and development projects.
- manage junior colleagues
- liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits
- prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Provide technical support and services for scientists and engineers working in fields such as Digital Animation, Audiovisual Production and Graphic Design.
- Investigate, document, clarify and select alternatives for animation technologies.
- Realizar tareas relacionadas con la animacion y efectos visuales, como realizar animaciones en 3D, Realizar modelos 3D y ayudar con la grabacion de audios.
- arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- 2 months Internship at MICROMAX ENERGY LIMITED New delhi .
- Prepare and process ZOHO FORMS .
- Established lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles .
- Handled DIGITAL MARKETING .
- 2 months internship at DZONE IT COMPANY ON MACHINE LEARNING .
- Designed a model on detection of breast cancer by using DATA ANALYTICS & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE .
- Familiar with python , java , C , C++ .
- Perform preventive maintenance on air condition units
- Troubleshoot and repair broken air condition units
- Perform basic electrical repairs, replace switches and electrical outlets
- Perform basic plumbing repairs
- Attend to guest repairs request
- Perform minor painting and drywall repairs
- Inspect marine equipment and machinery to draw up work requests and job specifications
- Certified for MARKETING & SPONSORSHIP .
- Design, build, & maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Pitcher at various business pitch competitions held in dubai .
engineering (specialist) – client services assurance
- Provide 24×7 IT and networks infrastructure monitoring, level 1 troubleshooting and escalation of issues within agreed procedures and service level agreements.
- Monitor and update incident tickets created through alarms.
- Perform test of down circuits and escalating to Service Provider.
- Coordinate with level 2 and level 3 network support engineers for escalation of complex and major faults.
- Ensure that all requests and work undertaken is logged and maintained effectively throughout the life-cycle of the incident.
- Ticket and alarm management which includes troubleshooting and routing tickets to appropriate group for resolution.
- Schedule necessary repairs with network infrastructure vendors.
- If need arises, study client network to isolate recurring trouble and make recommendations like bandwidth upgrade or software upgrades.
- Act as First Level Support to troubleshoot and resolve system related problems.
- Participate in the installation, maintenance and problem resolution for all LAN, Telephony, and systems hardware and software.
- Install, configure, and maintain Cisco routers, switches, wireless LAN controllers, UPS and out-of-band access modem.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.