- manage financial systems and budgets
- undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position)
- provide financial advice
- liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- perform tests to check financial information and systems
- advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
engineering / projects manager
- Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the engineering and technical operations (Design, manufacturing, testing & commissioning, service, procurement, logistics, HR & store).
- Determine, implement and monitor engineering strategies, policies and plans.
- Interpreting plans, drawings and specifications, and providing advice on engineering methods and procedures to achieve construction and production requirements.
- Establishing project schedules, setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Ensure conformity with specifications and plans, and with laws, regulations and safety standards.
- Oversee Inventory & Ensure engineering standards of quality, cost, safety, timeliness and performance are observed.
- Contribute to research and development projects.
- manage junior colleagues
- liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits
- prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Provide technical support and services for scientists and engineers working in fields such as Digital Animation, Audiovisual Production and Graphic Design.
- Investigate, document, clarify and select alternatives for animation technologies.
- Realizar tareas relacionadas con la animacion y efectos visuales, como realizar animaciones en 3D, Realizar modelos 3D y ayudar con la grabacion de audios.
- arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting