junior engineer intern
- Installed, commission, inspected, troubleshoot, service, maintained and overhaul and assist with the design for all electrical/ electronic/ control/ protection/ telecommunication or testing equipment, associated with generating stations and facilities.
- Used RF-ID security system in the entrance and exit of the parking to be safe
- SCADA system used to display, monitor and control car parking including emergency switch
- PLC ladder logic used with software RSLogix 500
- RS View32 software used for SCADA designing from Rockwell Automation
- Prepared electrical, control, instrumentation, protection and telecommunication sketches, drawings, and bills of material
- Updated part and assembly drawings, created tooling in Solidworks for large hydraulic press, and created valves for water fixtures
- Conducted periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
- Computed load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or material stress factors to determine design specifications
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on civil design
- Servicing of vehicles.
- Welding, Grinding, Cutting.
- Overhauling and enhancing brakes.
- Operating forklift to move items.
- Installing ACs and remote controls.
- Preparing equipment take-off.
- Sizing and designing ducts.
- Defining path of air, calculating flow rate and static pressure
- Drafting equipment with AutoCAD.
- Documentation through Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Access)
- Assisted in labor claims
- Full fuel pump analysis
- Troubleshooting aftermarket fuel pumps for North America and Asia
- Reviewed and prepared shipment/cargo
- Assisted in setting up multiple machines