- Arduino .
- Raspberry pie.
- handling various sensor modules.
- Robotics training kits
- Debug and fix the SW issues .
- Experience in HW related SW development .
- Experience in MQTT, SPI, UART or I2C protocol.
- Experience in LoRa Communication Development.
- Good understanding of s/w development tools used in different phases of development
- Leveraged knowledge in Git, ARM Cortex-M4 architecture, Programmed in C using Keil IDE and debugged using an Memory analyzer, Watch window, and JTAG/SWD debugging interface.
- working on Embedded C projects related to RF Communications.
- Knowledge in RS232,RS488 interfacing for remote applications.
- understanding the datasheets of all RF products .
- well knowledge in creating schematics, footprints and generating gerber files of all RF Products.
- knowledge in creating new foot prints of ICs
- Designed and developed hardware as well as firmware for point-of-care devices.
- Worked alongside team members to test device, modified existing hardware & software to correct errors and improve performance.
- Collaborated with product designer to create clean interfaces and simple intuitive interactions and experiences.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering equipment to perform as an interface using embedded programming.
- Design hardware circuits and using data and specifications given by clients.
- Operate design software to draw the and simulate the circuit.
- Choose suitable controllers,IC’s and other components for the designed circuit.
- Code the software part of the embedded projects.