- Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Sign overhaul documents for equipment replaced or repaired.
- Support the Master Electrician for Distribution panels installation and testing support .
- Support cables/wiring laying and end connections along.
- Using various hand and power assisted tools to install conduit, fixtures and electrical apparatus within commercial, industrial and residential buildings.
- Arduous physical labor which included digging trenches and working in confined spaces at extreme temperatures.
- Troubleshooting and fixing electrical circuits using various equipment such as voltage testers.
- Cleaned work area after job completion and followed proper safety procedures and guidelines.
- Install and repair electrical systems, wiring, fixtures, motors per plans
- Install relays, switches, circuit breaker panels and grounding leads
- Cut and install electrical conduits utilizing proper hand and power tools
- Install receptacles ,high hats fixture lights, fluorescent light, and dimming light switches
- Running wiring in commercial buildings and residential housing
- Replace damaged electrical work
- Executed daily operations of bending conduit, wiring light fixtures, and participating in electrical based projects.
- Was helper for 2 weeks with work based electrical ac maintenance.
- Trained in and completed over 40 lessons and achieved significant improvements in electrical trade.
- Helped train lesser experienced electrical helpers in handling of hand tools and power tools
- Helped manage and maintain the work areas to insure a safe and non-hazardous work area for all the trainees.
- Successfully handled electrical tools and equipment
- Help and instruct fellow employees install electrical components.
- Run pipe (ridgid/EMT) and pull appropriate cable.
- Pull and terminate single-pair to eight-pair cable as well as terminate electrical panels and disconnects.
- Install electrical equipment such as cable tray, MCC’s, and VFD’s.
- Install lights, receptacles, and HVAC’s.