- Increased Line Efficiency from 81% to 95%.
- Managed 6 plant electrician and were able to develop their skills.
- Conducted training course for new recruits – improving productivity.
- Performed electrical and planning design for expansion plant DE-INKING Which does programmable logic controller control
- Schedule, assign, plan and supervise electrical shop personnel performance on different electrical projects.
- Plan and prepare work and equipment usage schedules.
- Develop electrical expenditures priority and equipment and appliance maintenance procedures.
- Develop electrical material and labor forecasts.
- Train and inform employees about new work procedures.
- Provide information on modification on work policies, safety regulations, electrical codes and specifications.
- Review future buildings plans and inspect new buildings to ensure compliance with current electrical codes and maintenance specifications.
- Supervised Electrical staff in maintenance and repair.
- Responsible for shift operations that include Operation and maintenance of Electrical, HVAC, DG, TRANSFORMERS, LT and HT yards and Safety Systems.
- Will follow up with vendors for completing pending activities.
- Plan, schedule and execute preventive & predictive maintenance activities.
- Prepare daily, weekly and Monthly reports for entire infrastructure of the building for our Team
- Check logs maintained by technical team and act on observations and guide them for quality service delivery
- Coordinate with other departments for maintaining the building in spic and span condition
- Electrical Panel Wiring and field wiring in process and machine automation field
- Plan layout of electric power distribution lines and LAN trunking.
- Direct and coordinate ,construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Coordination with clients, vendors and admin dept.
- Created electrical schematics using Autocad Electrical software.
- Designed and approved power distribution requirements for the construction of high tech manufacturing facilities.
- Prepared & implementation of technical drawings.
- Project management skills
- Supervision of Installation commissioning of Electric equipment according to approved drawings