- Maintain current electrician’s license that meets state and local regulations.
- Purchase material for jobs, keep time and detailed job cards of work performed for myself and others working under me.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers on a daily basis.
- Run a service van.
- Supervise others and provide on the job training.
- Work permit holder / receiver.
- Making daily report and progress.
- Making list of appropriate materials and prepare tools to be use for electrical works.
- Monitoring the installation of conduits, cable tray, communication and fire alarm devices.
- Supervise the installation of lighting fixtures, wiring and termination
- Supervise the cable pulling and termination for fire alarm system and communication system.
- Conduct preliminary continuity test and insulation test for secondary and primary cables prior to glanding and termination.
- Electrical Foreman on commercial/industrial construction projects.
- Led crews of electricians installing and maintaining electrical systems.
- Organized and scheduled parts and materials to keep projects flowing and on time.
- Managed purchasing of materials keeping projects within budget requirements
- Worked alongside other departments with job take offs, budgets, pre-planning, and scheduling projects.
- Allocation of work to electrician.
- Reporting DPR to higher management.
- Project coordination.
- Testing & commissioning
- Handled project design
- Inspection by consultant
- Installation & termination of devices (Fire alarm system,FM-200 System,Emergency Light )
- SUBSTATION AND METER ROOM WIRING
- RUNNING OF PROJECTS
- COVERED ALL ASPECTS AND FORMS OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS IN BOTH COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL FIELD(single and three face wiring,Distribution Panels,Specialized lighting projects)
- Responsible to monitor the percentage of work accomplished.