- Used software such as CATIA V5,EES,SDE and tools such as SAP on a daily basis .
- Managed projects from concept to completion.
- Technical representation on customer service bulletin installation. Was in China to coordinate with the customer , to install a new SATCOM system bulletin.
- Concept new electrical systems for aircraft.
- Consulted with customers and vendors regarding project details.
- Rendered schematics in computer-aided software to produce 2D and 3D models.
- Mitigate and solve manufacturing problems.
- Execute Engineering Systems Discipline design and drafting activities within budget and schedule.
- Deliver all electrical engineering design activities to cost, schedule and quality criteria.
- Implement company, and where applicable, Client/Project policies and procedures.
- Checking and preparation of electrical design/engineering documentation.
- Undertake work in accordance with relevant Codes, Standards and Procedures.
- Undertake surveys necessary to develop area of work assigned.
- Liaise with other disciplines, departments, project personnel and etc.
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CADD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms, and records.
- Provide support for engineering staff in the office and in field operations for ongoing projects.
- Design of electrical/civil infrastructure for Correctional Facilities, Private and State-owned Commercial Facilities, Site, Roadway, Perimeter Lighting, Water Treatment, Sewer Treatment, and Pumping Systems
- Operation of all classes of electrical systems, and design for all types of electrical power, instrumentation, control, security, life safety, and energy management systems.
junior electrical designer
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Work following ANAC, EASE and FAA requirements.
- Ensure all design drawings and documents are complete within the allocated hours and in accordance with the delivering schedule.
electrical designer, internship
- Preparation of detailed drawings and documents to the requirements of the Principal Designer/Lead Engineer.
- Ensure all discipline design interfaces are clearly defined.
- Assist in training and mentoring of junior personnel as required.
- Provide technical assistance to discipline assigned personnel as required.• Assist the Supervisor designer and others when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties.