- Worked as assembler for custom made lightings.
- Read electrical drawings, used multi-meters, calipers and other measuring equipment’s.
- Soldering electrical connections and led strips to drivers.
- Rewiring the products for the customer requirements.
- Used hand tools, led connectors, drops, constant voltage and constant current DC drivers.
- Rewiring and testing.
- Packing the assembled products by foam, bubble wrapping etc. and complete the paper work.
- Interpret assembly drawings of design components, circuitry and printed circuit boards, using computer-assisted equipment or standard drafting techniques and devices.
- Construct custom electrical panels according to customer requirements, using predetermined wiring diagrams, schematics and parts.
- Locate files relating to specified design project in database library, collect components necessary to assemble, and test completed product.
- Troubleshooting unsatisfactory products that do not meet requirements while working with teammates to ensure mistakes are not repeated.
- Assembling wire harness and cable looms.
- Reading engineering drawings, crimping terminals onto wires (multiple crimps).
- Fastening strands with tape, clamps and cable ties.
- Use of testing board (routing and testing).
- Labeling wire harness with the details mentioned in the work order.