- Supported Electricians in the installation, maintenance, operation and repair of electrical systems.
- Maximized work site efficiency and maintained high customer satisfaction by keeping areas clean, neat and free of hazards.
- Loaded tools, materials and supplies on to company trucks by means of forklift.
- Transported tools, materials and supplies to job locations to support
- Adhered to company standards and OSHA regulations for work site safety.
- Reviewed blueprints and electrical schematics to perform tasks to specifications.
- Worked in team-based environment to accomplish projects.
- Performed as an electricians helper during the day.
- Attended apprenticeship classes at night.
- Install plc controllers and lighting controls.
- Run all types and sizes of conduit.
- Have a responsible work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Work with and follow the instructions of the electrical foreman.
- Perform physically demanding labor, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving heavy objects such as wire spools.
- Work from ladders, roofs, and small spaces to install and maintain wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Install metal boxes to serve as housing for outlets, switches, light fixtures, and junctions between wire runs.
- Using a handheld conduit bender, bend and install 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch EMT in designated areas of the site, keeping a clean and level appearance.
- Feed and pull wire to various parts of the site
- Operated multiple company owned and rented equipment to include Bobcat/Skidsteer (with multiple attachments auger, pallet forks, bucket, hammer, and trencher), Ditch Witch Trencher, pothole machine, and scissor lift.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers and other components, and connect circuits at junctions.
- Install switches, outlets, light fixtures, and other electrical equipment.
- Double check work to ensure that all wiring, conduit, and equipment is secured according to current electrical code, and is neat and level.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical problems
- Clean and maintain a nice and clean work environment for efficiency
- Provide friendly and useful customer service
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering.