- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services, working with different local distributors and OUP developers and managers, to market products and services.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, content, or special features for students in the region.
- Advise supervisors, teachers, school decision makers and local distributors on national and international resources and all available and up to date products as well as pre and post purchase services.
- Consult with school supervisors to gain advice regarding the types of products and services expected to be in demand.
- Select products, materials or services to be displayed at education events and shows.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.
- Plan events (develop event topics and choose featured speakers), programs, agendas, workshops, services and tailored teacher training sessions according to customer requirements.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable compliance regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Inspect event facilities as well as coordinate and organise services for the event, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, catering, displays, registration, printing and event security and any other special requirements.
- Coordinate with and support authors, trainers and colleagues required for the educational sales events.
- Read education publications, attend seminars and conferences, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of standards and trends.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with educational entities’ decision makers.
- Confer with managers and local distributors to identify trends or key schools’ and language centres’ interests or concerns to provide advice on business decisions.
- Arrange workshops, lectures, contests, or exhibits for teachers to increase product and service awareness.
- Implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Plan or conduct market or teacher opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to management.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ and teachers’ varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach techniques and methods that serve to improve acquisition in subjects such as English language skills, life skills, and all related other school subjects’ skills, while establishing clear objectives for all prepared demo lessons, units, and projects in order to show teachers how to communicate those objectives to students.
- Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement. Coordinate with team for online content development.
- Prepare materials, objectives and outlines that follow curriculum guidelines or requirements of schools to instruct teachers individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Attend lessons to observe teachers’ work and implementation of teaching methods shown to them earlier, and their students interaction to determine the level of success of the training and support they had been provided with.
- Select and order sample books, materials, and supplies for schools to check.