- Safely chauffeured (UPP) employee passengers
- Courier of licensing, documents, and other work related materials, from administrative offices to field sites and other locations
- Escorted large trucks from company yards to field sites and other locations across Texas
- Many escort trips to Cummins Service Center, Dallas / Ft. Worth, Texas
- The economic downturn of 2015 forced many of us to take severance and subsequent lay-off
- Drive semi truck and postion truck in the correct spot for helicopter to land on
- Mix and batch chemicals
- load helicopter and airplanes with chemical
- refuel helicopter, airplanes, and truck
- small maintance on truck, helicopter, and airplanes
- I also have knowledge in terms of repairing vehicles.
- Present bills and receipts.
- Responsible for carrying and transporting tools/flooring materials.
- Handle material weighing 25 to 1500lbs on a daily basis.
- Preform demolition of old floors, and the installation of new floors.
- Sweep, scrape, sand, or chip dirt and irregularities from base surfaces, and fill cracks with putty, plaster, or cement grout to form smooth foundation.
- Install flooring using hand and power tools.
- Clean up/cover floors and dispose of debris.
- drive customers to there drop off location on time.
- Take inventory of money collected.
- keep a happy environment.
- Connect hydraulic hoses, belts, mechanical linkages, or power takeoff shafts to tractors.