- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Cleaning and disinfecting delivery vehicles.
- Collecting orders and buying stock
- Transporting staff members after knocking off
- Transporting kids to schools and extramural activities
- Ensuring that cars are up to service and other duties
- Sorts, organizes and prepares merchandise from receiving or the production areas to storage or to other designated areas, by part and quantity.
- Verifying documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity
- Responsible for maintaining and storing equipment (i.e. pagers, keys, fuel card) in accordance to warehouse guidelines.
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Transporting patients within a safe environment in accordance to state and government regulations
- Communicate wIth dispatch in order to receive relevant data and instructions.
- Maintain a professional behavior and attitude in regards to my patients
- Maintained vehicle inspection prior to daily vehicle usage.
- Daily/weekly route organization
- Trained new hires
- Pickup and deliver money to multiple business locations. This included the Federal Reserve, Charlotte Douglas International Airport and all major banking hubs
- Was state and federally licensed for armed carry in federally restricted locations
- Worked in Dunbar Armored vault as an opener and closer
- ATM technician
- Daily checks of armored vehicle to insure integrity and safety of vehicle