- Deliver Packages to the correct houses.
- Assist Driver in daily duties.
- Verify that items are addressed correctly, marked with the proper postage, and in suitable condition for processing.
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Organize invoices
- Call customers
- Coordinate delivery times and locations with customers
- Manage bills of lading
- Strap down freight
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks
- Assemble freight upon delivery (eg. furniture, entertainment systems etc.)
driver helper (seasonal)
- Assisted Driver in carrying cumbersome packages and items.
- Delivered packages to doorsteps.
- Greeted each customer with enthusiasm and with a smile.
- Helped and informed customers with any questions or concerns.
- Delivered to companies and stores.
- Load and unload trucks, vans or automobiles.
- Release packages or letters to customers upon presentation of written notices or identification
- Keep records of all materials shipped, received and stored.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading
- Delivered up to two hundred packages a day.
- Lifting packages up to 70lbs.
- Quickly guided packages door to door to residents or businesses.
- Assisted driver.