dog bather/floor associate
- Assist pet parents in choosing the best bathing package for their pet
- Set up grooming and bathing appointments, over the phone and/or at the front desk
- Successfully complete walk in nail trims, nail grindings, anal gland expressions, ear cleanings, and teeth brushing
- Call local vets to confirm rabies vaccine history
- Assist groomers with anxious, large breed, or senior grooms.
- Examine dogs prior to taking them to a kennel
- Monitor all dogs periodically
- Communicated effectively with clients by phone to determine appropriate pickup times.
- Carefully clipped nails using gentle approach for anxious pets.
- Followed effective process for bathing dogs to remove dirt, loose hair, and hair mats.
- Lifted many dogs of varying weights and breeds for bathing services on daily basis.
- Spoke to customers regarding grooming and bathing services and pricing.
- Welcomed customers upon arrival and ushered pets to holding kennels.
- Bathe dogs with shampoos, and the like, appropriate to the package bought.
- Ensure dogs are fed on time
- Clean up after dogs on the floors.
- Watch dogs on the floors and make sure they are behaving well
- Dry wet dogs with air hose(s)
- Care and attend for all dogs with appointments
- Use the correct shampoo based on the dogs needs
- Feed and walk all dogs
- Washed and dried dogs.
dog bather/ store associate
- Answer phone calls to book appointments and address customer concerns.
- Performed dog bathing and additional basic grooming services on dogs of all breeds, sizes, and temperaments
- Adjusted bathing and nail trimming methods as needed to accommodate puppies, seniors, recent rescues, and nervous dogs
- Complied with strict safety procedures and maintained sanitary work station, grooming tools, and kennels