senior dj/sports director/producer
- Host of “The Wake Up Call” morning show.
- Host of “The Norse Code Radio Sports Patrol.”
- Sports Director and host of first Sports Talk Show at Northern Kentucky University.
- Senior DJ and Head Trainer of new DJ’s upon departure.
- Produced original bumpers and characters for shows.
- DJ for weddings, youth dances, events and special parties
- Master of Ceremony, announce programs and keep to schedule to move events along and running smoothly
- Quick to respond and know read the crowds to maximize event success
- Multitask between conversations, controlling audio visual effects, and music
- create a festive atmosphere by playing upbeat music
- set up the schedule and rotation of entertainers
- maintain the sound and light equipment
- I was an intern for my freshman year of college on a Funk + Folk show.
- Branding and Marketing
- Event Planning
- Build professional relationships with clients/venues
- DJ and curate appropriate music selections according to venue requirements
- Arrive to event in a timely manner to allow for and correct any technical issues
- Interact with guests and ensure the customer experience exceeds client standards
- Collect data from clients including requests and schedules.
- Perform in various types of events each under different circumstances.
- Ensure a high level of safety to all staff and clients.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.