- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service.
- Wrap, label, or date food items for use.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Washed dirty plates that people used to eat their food on.
- Took & placed phone orders.
- Washed all the kitchen utilities at the end of the nights.
- Cleared & wiped off tables when people were done eating.
- Made sure dishes were fully cleaned and prepared
- Sanitized floors, walk in coolers
- Cleaned dish machine regularly
- Reliable, honest, and motivated.
dish washer/ busser
- Wash and sanitize eating and drinkware
- Transport and organize cookware, tools and utensils to proper food stations
- Organize and sanitize work environment
- Clean and reset tables to original layout
- Transport dirty/ used eating and drinkware to dish pit
- Deliver commands and valuable information to co-workers
- Restock bar area and dispencing machines
- Clean tables after patrons have finished dining
- Sweep and mop, vacuum carpets, tidy up server stations, and taking out trash
- Properly wash all silverware, plates, counters, and stock them in designated areas
- Cleaning as well as restocking the restaurant’s dishes and tableware.