- Create and edit high-quality content.
- Contribute ideas to improve the way Sky News presents news.
- Have a strong awareness of social media and third-party platforms.
- Take responsibility for content selection and treatment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant external organisations.
- Maintain a good awareness of industry developments and audience trends.
- Creating and instigating content initiatives and extending Sky News Australia’s news and public affairs content experiences across multiple screens and projects.
- Research, Choose topics and prepare storylines for short videos to be published on social media platform including (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram)
- Write scripts and covering current events, trends and different topics including ( politics, social issues, sport, art)
- work closely with a creative team including video editors, graphic designers and animators
- Growing the online audience across all social media platforms.
- Created and grew station station Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Updated news station website with daily stories and videos.
- Created initial station social media guidelines and expectations.
- Worked with reporters and anchors to disseminate news tips and press releases for daily newscasts.
- Leading UX, UI and development teams
- Analyzing web&mobile statistics
- Planning budgets of projects
- Co-operate and making deal with customers & 3rd parties
- Increased Al Youm’s audience by 200% and digital engagement by 300%
- Built digital production workflow framework for 5 bureaus in the US and across the Middle East
- Trained 50+ reporters on social media native content’s best practices
- Developed and delivered USAGM’s first FB live satellite feed operation.