- Assessment of Nutritional status of individual Patients.
- Preparation of diet charts for individual Patients.
- Patient counselling (Diet and exercise guiedlines – Health tips)
- Counselling of clients which included weight loss/weight gain/therapeutic diets.
- Write-up of some health related articles.
- Greeting and welcoming patients while providing them with a positive first impression of how focusing on a correct nutrition plan is beneficial for them and their health.
- Diagnosed and treated patients with health and weight related issues.
- Created specific meal plans for all types of patients.
- Scheduling patient appointments and maintaining appointments calendar.
- Engaged in helping sign patients in and making sure all the patient folders are put in their assigned places.
- Dealt with explaining to patients how to proceed with their new meal plans and dealt with
- Preparing standard and cyclic menu for large scale cooking with product specifications along with dietary modifications and nutrition information.
- Managing dietary restrictions according to student diet orders.
- Preparing and maintaining records and reports related to dietary activities.
- Ensure high-quality meals were delivered on time to the students and staffs.
- Possess expert knowledge of nutritional needs for high-risk patients in outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Confidently contributed to hospital-wide projects using innovative approaches for managing complex patients.
- Earned Recognition of Service Excellence award for providing superior patient care.
- Educated and counseled patients and caregivers on appropriate treatment options.
- Assessed mental health of patients and took relevant actions, accordingly.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with external clinical networks.
senior dietician/ nutritionist
- Provide medical nutrition therapy.
- counsel patients on nutrition issues & healthy eating habit.
- Develop Meal plans according to clients health needs.
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans & change the plans as needed.
- Promote better Nutrition by arranging the Health seminars where speaking about diet, nutrition, and the relationship betweeen good eating habits & preventing or managing specific diseases