- General diesel repair and maintenance
- Hydraulic system diagnostic and repair
- Remove and rebuild PTO’s
- Weld, repair, or replace trailer floors, subframes, dolly legs, rear/upper hatches, burner systems
- Transport tanker trailers to remote unloading site when necessary
- Maintaned and repaired diesel trucks,trailers and equipment.
- Performed preventative and scheduled maintenance.
- Clean and lubricate component parts.
- Disassemble engines to inspect part and cylinders, for corrosion, wear, warping, cracks, and leaks, using precision measuring instruments
- Worked on heavy equipment, company trucks
- Did routine maintance
- Deliver parts to worksites
- Repair heavy equipment on site
- Boot Camp, Marine Combat Training, and Military Occupational Specialty 3521 Motor Transportation Mechanic Training.
- Deployed to Afghanistan for 7 months in April 2010 – October 2010
- Extracting and repairing vehicles involved in IED attacks
- Severed as a Squad Leader managing Junior Marines, delegating work,
- Attended Corporal Course
- Served as a Quality Control NCO.
- Performed scheduled maintenance on tractors such as oil changes, sensor replacements,
- Repaired or replace defective ball joint suspensions, brake shoes, seals and wheel bearings.
- Assist trailer mechanics with repairs when needed.
- Replaced and cleaned electrical and electronic components such as lights, radios, and GPS monitors.
- Removed and replaced seats, carpeting, interiors parts, and door panels.
- Data-entry of work performed for supplies used and work performed.