- Weighing and taking vitals before patient’s treatment.
- Sticking and hooking patients up to the machines.
- Taking vitals during patient’s treatment and documenting in the chart.
- Unhooking the patients from the machine.
- Direct caregiver of people undergoing dialysis treatment
- Set up machine and sterilize
- Prepare heparin to prevent clotting
- Enter data from analysis of medical assesments
- Collect and analyze glucose levels
- Monitoring vascular access
- Taking care of patient post treatment