Devops Resume Examples
- Automate integration and and installation IBSng (AAA Application that used in Iran Telecom Infrastructure)
- Automate integration and installation CGW (charging gateway used for proxy in all of Iran cities for connecting to IBSng 3A Server)
- Making repository and linux distro for IBSng and all of its services and automate with Ansible
- Write Script for doing Automate in some cases with (Python-Perl-Bash Script).
- Writing Bare Metal Backup with Perl language.
- Making Mongo Shard for HA.
- Writing Java Web Service that connect to CGW.
- Maintenance and monitoring of over 200 Linux servers (on premisses and cloud – several distros and cloud providers)
- Configuration and maintenance of monitoring tool (sensu with customized plugins and handlers in python, bash, ruby and powershell, using Grafana as dashboard)
- Development of playbooks in Ansible for automation of server configurations (database, web server, load balancers, user’s configurations)
- Management and configuration of Jenkins jobs (CI/CD flow)
- Firewall, DNS, routing and network management through pfSense
- Management and backup routines in several databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB)
- Troubleshooting application through logs (JBoss and Tomcat)
- Working for writing shell and python scripts
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment..
- Managing and improving existing application running in python and shell.
- Manage and create docker and kubernetes containers as needed.
- Making installation package build using Maven.
- Developing new Nutanix Propriety tools which can help SRE’s and increase the efficiency
- Maintain the existing tools which are currently in production to make sure they are highly available
- Define and drive changes to our product with the Engineering teams through PRD reviews, validation testing and attending regular stand-ups .
- Review deferred and critical defects with Engineering and follow through to ensure fixes are provided in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with the Support and other cross-functional Organizations for product and process improvements ( 10% of the time).
- Check for customer found defects and work with Engineering on prioritizing which ones need to be backported to applicable release trains ( 10% of the time)
- Release Engineer Involves writing recipes for Jenkins master and slave setup
- Setting up opengrok
- Gitlab setup, backup and upgrade
- Setting up Docker cache registry using recipes in AWS and Azure
- Rundeck for taking backup of Jenkins, Gitlab, Sonar
- Artifactory and Artifactory cache setup
- Debugging issues related to release production
- Worked onsite with stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver as per requirements
- Involved in setting up dashboards in Grafana and Splunk.
- Write queries in Splunk to sort and filter data as per the needs of stakeholders and developers.
- Create alert for cronjobs run failures and error.
- Create timely reports.
- Provide stakeholders and developers with information to make effective,timely decision
- Setup dashboards in Grafana to monitor CPU ,Memory usage etc.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Worked in container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift.
- Point team player on Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, modification of Buildconfigs, templates, Imagestreams, etc
- Developed Ansible playbooks for automatic deployment and configuration of RHEL servers for test and prod environments.
- Worked on developing procedures to automate various systems and tasks (e.g. automating code builds and deployments) using Jenkins, Git, Docker, Ansible, Cloud formation etc.
- Good hands on experience in writing Ansible playbooks and automating the day to day tasks for users as part of self service jobs.
- Developing and maintaining the build environment, the source code control system and managing build packages using TFS.
- Worked on ansible roles to deploy OpenShift Clusters on AWS Infrastructure .
- Deployed OpenShift Container Platform, Nexus, Gogs, RedHat Satellite Server using ansible script on AWS.
- Worked on various Logging tool like EFK, Splunk.
- Pipeline integration using jenkins in OpenShift .
- Worked on various Monitoring tool like Nagios, Prometheus,RedHat Cloud forms.
- Have lead the task of Migration from HDFS to S3
- Changing Alluxio configurations and handling marathon changes
- Basic understanding of Docker, spark, Alluxio, HDFS
- Bucket creation in s3 and deployment through Jenkins
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.