- Supervision of 200 inmates.
- Maintaining a safe environment.
- Transporting inmates to court, prison.
- Booking inmates into the system.
- Enforcing rules of the jail.
- Supervision of fellow employeees.
- Responsible for the direct supervision and the safety and security of all detainees.
- Inspected the facility regularly for security breaches, contraband, and unsanitary conditions. This included doing pat downs and searching cell blocks with in specified regulations.
- Coordinates and monitors detainees movements, conduct counts, and provides emergency response.
- Served as member of special teams (C.E.R.T Team) to respond to emergencies as required.
- Prepares reports and maintains daily logs.
- Supervise inmates in daily activities
- Escort inmates through the facility to court hearings/arraignments
- Preform sight wellness checks hourly to insure the safety of the inmates
- Maintain Safety and security of the facility
- Control locked doors and let inmates/officers through
- Watch security cameras
- Respond to altercations
- Executed administrative duties such as data entry and scheduling.
- Completed accurate and detailed incident reports and other written documentation.
- Monitored security control panels, cameras, and entries. Executed outer and inner perimeter facility security.
- Performed inmate housing assignments. Maintained safety and security of all inmates in all areas of the detention facility and when escorting outside of secure detention.
- Remained alert and observant for potentially dangerous situations. Performed facility and room searches. Respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations. Ensured care, custody and control.
- Monitor and conduct order with multiple inmates nightly with a firm attitude.
- Write reports on incidents that occur within the unit: fights, medical issues, etc.
- Work 40-80 hours a week.
- Input new warrants and Orders to Secure Appearance in the Sheriff’s computer system and request orders from the County Attorney to secure inmates from State, Federal, and County facilities throughout the state of Arizona