- DFIN (Donnelley Financial Solutions): is an American leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. I helped the team to shape their new interface for their document and reporting portal solution.
- i-Hub: subsidiary of the POST Group, i-hub is an innovative platform to centralize and manage KYC and AML information for banks and financial institution in Luxembourg. I created the interface for the internal i-hub team (OPS), the one for the banks/financial institutions and the one for the final clients (the clients of the bank). In addition I followed all the banding part of the company for example:
- Kneip: leader in fund distribution and management, I created the interface for their complete solution for marketing approval of funds in the countries selected for distribution worldwide and for managing content approval, document production and reporting.
- Maison Infalt – (Wine industry): website
- Felix Giorgetti – (Construction industry): website
- Leading the design team to creative and timely output of projects.
- Consulting with clients to determine functional or spatial requirements of their spaces.
- Planning and coordinating design presentation meetings with clients
- Overseeing site implementation process. These invloves identifying suppliers, putting together the best team of technicians and finally supervising the project implementation.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are informed of project progress.
- Conducting periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Maintaining project timelines, working within budget and scope.
- Head of Point Zero Ladies Design department
- Develop seasonal Outerwear and Sportswear Collections based on market trends and sales metrics
- Provide sample garments to agents and sales representatives, and arrange for showings of sample garments at sales meetings
- In charge of fittings
- extensive travel to Europe and Asia
- Solely Managed a Design Workshop.
- Product – Formal / Semi formal customized female Apparel.
- Responsible for:Client Interaction / getting local & international orders
- Design Illustrations / Approvals
- Purchasing of Materials
- Managing hand-embroidery labor and tailor master.
- Became one of the chief executives of HAZESHU clothing design co., LTD. In Hong Kong
- Provide sample garments to agents and sales representatives, and arrange for showings of sample garments at sales meetings or fashion sho