deputy director (finance)
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Develop or update project plans for compliance and infrastructural projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to compliance and infrastructural
- Develop and manage annual budgets for compliance and infrastructural projects
- Supervising staff
- Combine entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share and profit performance.
- Cultivate excellent relationships with new prospects and existing customers.
- Turn around lagging operations and prepare companies for fast growth and profitability.
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- led applied research, project management, professional development and performance evaluation activities;
- managed 3 user researches;
- developed 2 large-scale project applications and 4 short-term project applications;
- implemented professional development programme for mid-senior staff;
- developed strategic performance indicators.
- Contacting/coordinating with sponsors.
- Directing a team of 30+ members.
- Managing social media posts.
- Recruiting brands, models, designers, and performers.
- Writing brand descriptions, handbooks, event overviews, etc.