- Examine patients’ teeth, gums and surrounding tissue to diagnose disease, injury and decay and plan appropriate treatment.
- Restore, extract and replace diseased and decayed teeth.
- Perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery and other treatments.
- Perform scaling and instruct patients on oral hygiene.
- Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances to correct abnormal positioning of the teeth and jaws, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for use by denturists and dental technicians.
- Maintain dental records, supervise dental assistants and other staff.
- Demonstrate excellent patient care and communication abilities, outstanding patient rapport and help patient understand their problems and explain the right treatment procedure and help them stay in ease throughout the dental procedure
- Preparing the patient for the
- Clean calculus deposits, accretions & stains from teeth & beneath margins of gums using dental instruments
- Examine, diagnose & treat diseases of enamel, dentin, nerve, pulp & other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth
- Completed the internship program
- mainly experienced and interested in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Analyze or evaluate dental needs to determine changes or trends in patterns of dental disease.
- Evaluate the position of the wisdom teeth to determine whether problems exist currently or might occur in the future.
- Remove wisdom tooths.
- Put braces
- Conducted various dental checkup camps
- Assist senior doctor in major implant surgeries
- Diagnoses dental problems in adult and pediatric patients
- Performs dental prophylaxis (teeth cleaning)
- Mounts Orthodontic braces to correct bite problems
- Performs tooth extractions
- Does cavity filling and applied sealants as needed
- Make root canals in lieu of teeth extractions
- Root canal Treatment