- Overlooked others safety
- Operated bobcat and other tools such as the hilti te 50 avr, ride-on scraper, hand held saw and walk behind concrete saw to complete jobs
- Used wheel barrels to haul debris and keep the work area clean.
- Worked in all climates
- Lifted 50lb+ weight to move debris
- Operate heavy machinery essential for moving rubble or demolishing sections of buildings (i.e. skid loaders, mini skid steers, lifts, etc.)
- Prep job sites for remodel or rebuild by demolishing interior of commercial buildings
- Grout and prep for re-pouring of concrete to strengthen support beams and footings