- Excelled at providing care for infants and toddlers ranging from newborn-4years
- Provided a safe environment for all children.
- Utilized games age-appropriate activities to spark childrens creative and intellectual development.
- Addressed inappropriate and disciplinary issues promptly
- Modeled and encouraged positive behavior’s
- Read to children and taught them simple drawings, handcrafts, songs and other activities
- Instructed children in health and personal habits such as eating,resting and toilet habits
- Played with and entertained children while their parents were busy at the gym.
- Kept a safe and friendly play environment where children enjoyed their time.
- Signed children in and kept track of files and punch cards
- Welcomed and signed in members as they came in
- Sanitized gym equipment
- Vacuumed gym floors
- Cleaned lounge of gym
- Takes care of infants throughout the day by bottle feeding them, changing their diapers, and comforting them.
- Communicates with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Prepares daily reports on each child.
- Washed dirty gym towels and placed back in their position.
- Supervising and monitoring children
- Playing with children
- Help children use the bathroom and dress themselves
- Changing diapers and preparing bottles
- Organizing activities and projects
- Take care of children ages 1-6 years old.
- Hand out breakfast, lunches and snacks to the children.
- Help feed children who need assistance.
- Keep all children clean and changed.