- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in my care
- Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use both in learning and imaginative activities
- organized and stored toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas
- kept records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered as needed
- Remove hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for children.Regulate children’s rest periods and nap schedules.
- Communicate with children’s parents about daily activities, behaviors, and other issues.
- Clean and organize toys and play equipment.
- Assist in preparing and serving snack
- Perform general daycare functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
- Guide children in health and personal habits, such as eating, cleanliness, and communication.
- Greeted and maintained a positive relationship with parents, by understanding , and exceeding all expectations.
- Met with parents about daily activities, positive developments and issues.
- Sanitized dishes, tabletops, toys and frequently touched surfaces to prevent spreading of germs.
- Used patience, skill and various behavior modification techniques to maintain order and safety.
- Provided lunchtime assistance to monitor children, assist with eating and serve food.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of the children in care
- Prepare meals, organize mealtimes and snacks
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity rest and playtime
- Perform housekeeping duties, cleaning, dish washing, and changing of linens.