- Monitor and report systems resource consumption trends using the PDCR tool to assure production systems meet availability requirements
- Oversee the performance by tuning the long running or poor performing queries.
- Deploy changes in production database.
- Implement the procedure for space and user management.
- Plan and Schedule the backup jobs.
- Monitor and schedule the DataMover jobs.
- Develop and Setup various Alerts in Teradata Viewpoint.
- Maintains different Database Environment for different clients successfully by performing all DB related activities.
- Keeping the Databases performance in check.
- Kept the Data Safe and Secure and maintained Data integrity.
- ZERO Deviations on Technical/SLA processes.
- Achieved the MTTResponse by 99% more of what is expected.
- Achieved the MTTResolve by 78% more of what is expected.
- ZERO SLA misses.
- Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance, security, and reliability.
- Create and enforce database development standards. the generic database structure.
- Automate the user management process using the Excel.
- Schedule stats collection in Stats Manager Portlet.
- Administering all Airtel Oracle databases
- Installation, configuration, and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products
- Take care of the Database design and implementation
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
- Performing database backups
- Monitor database events, troubleshoot faults and resolve problems
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, and taking messages
- Balancing the load on the system using the Workload Management.
- Achieved QoS 15% more of what is expected. A perfect 2/2.
- Patching Oracle Database