- Train, exercise, and attend dance classes to maintain high levels of technical proficiency, physical ability, and physical fitness.
- Devise and choreograph dance for self or others.
- Direct rehearsals to instruct dancers in how to use dance steps, and in techniques to achieve desired effects.
- Design dances for individual dancers, dance companies, musical theatre, opera, fashion shows, film, television productions and special events, and for dancers ranging from beginners to professionals.
- Choreograph and teach ages 3-17 various styles of Indian dance including Bollywood, classical Bharatnatyam, and Bhangra fusions.
- Organized multiple dance recitals for audiences of 500+
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines.
- Choose the music, sound effects, or spoken narrative to accompany a dance.
- Responsible for leading dance classes for individual or groups of people.
- Choose the music, sound effects to accompany a dance.
- Experiment with different types of dancers, steps, dances, and placements, testing ideas informally to get feedback from dancers.
- Plan and direct physical conditioning programs that will enable students to achieve maximum performance.
- taught kids age 6 to 18
- Choreographed a dance that got second overall at nationals
- Taught a dance for two shows
- Helped assist in the studio company
- Teach adolescents between the ages 9 and 12 a style of dance known as hip hop.
- Provide clean, age-appropriate music for dancers to enjoy while learning and stepping outside their comfort zone.
- Choreograph routines to perform to family and friends at the end of each month.
- Make dancers feel welcome and offer encouragement.