- Plan and execute lessons for eight classes a week for students ages three to adults.
- Choreograph and rehearse dances in a variety of styles.
- Communicate verbally, in writing, and by phone with staff, parents, and students.
- Support children’s emotional and social development, maintaining a positive environment.
- Designed an 8 month curriculum that outlined crucial skills and moves required for Break dancing.
- Instructed students with background in multiple languages and of cultural origins.
- Provided constructive criticism and encouraged the use of self reflection to encourage meta-cognition development.
- Encouraged practice and social gatherings outside of class fostering discussions relating to dance and difference in cultures.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practices weekly.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of dancers.
- Choreograph and coach dance pieces consisting of solos, duets, trios and groups for the studio’s competitive dance team
- Introduce and implemented proper techniques to be observed while dancing, which involved warm-ups and stretching prior to dance
- Design dances for individual dancers and dance companies for dancers ranging from beginners to competitive
- Devise and choreograph dance for
- Teach dance students.
- BALLET, TAP, JAZZ, HIP HOP, POINT, TECHNIQUE
- Monitoring student´s performance
- Planning activities
- Instructing students at home
- Making suggestions to student
- Adapting teaching methods to meet student´s needs
- Being able to control groups of pupils
- Having good sense of quality music