- Manage classes and teach dance moves
- Facilitate a body positive and encouraging learning experience.
- Giving students feedback and personalized instruction.
- Educating students on safety and how to set up aerial equipment.
- Hosting bachelorette parties and entertaining them as they learn dance skills.
- Twice a week
- Teaching dance and dance technique to children ages 3-12
- Teaching dance styles ballet and hip-hop
- Instructing students’ on fundamental dance moves
- Creating choreography for students to learn
- Plan, organize, and conduct energetic routines
- Evaluate skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a right way
- Prepared clean and welcoming class environments, conducive to a healthy and happy experience.
- Advise dancers on how to stand and move properly, teaching correct dance techniques to help prevent injuries.
dance instructor/ front desk receptionist
- Salsa / Bachata Dance Instructor
- Zumba and Zumba Kids Instructor
- Performer, entertainer
- Promoting studio services, representing on local events
- Front desk service, operating Mindbody system, answering phone calls, e-mails, managing social media accounts
- Taught dance routines to students from prep to year 8
- Managing a group of 25-150 students at a time with a partner
- Managed schedules with schools in Brisbane and Gladstone
- Hosted a dance competition in Gladstone with over 5 schools