- Answering inbound calls and emails in a fast-paced, high volume department
- Documenting new processes and improving previous ones
- Meeting department thresholds
- Assisting in training new hires on content and work flow
- Learning several integration methods
- Working with numerous diverse external teams to resolve client issues
- Exhibiting company values both on and off the clock
- Handle enquiries regarding article tracking and other products offered by Australia Post
- Record all customer enquiries and action to resolve reported failures
- Acquired good understanding of Australia Post products and services
- Promote Australia Post products to educate customers and in result have better first call resolution
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, g, and sorting mail.
- Receiving and making of customer calls.
- Distribution of mobile sim-cards.
- Registration of new subscribers to Airtel Network.
- Customer care service.
- IT park maintenance.
- management of online rooms booking.
- make daily reports on reservations.
customer care, senior support engineer
- Provide advanced support for on-premise and cloud implementations of our server product suite
- Work closely with customers during their product implementations
- Interact closely with developers in troubleshooting and diagnosing product defects
- Develop situation-specific solutions utilizing both the COM and REST API our product offers
- Writing and maintaining product documentation