- Handling customer enquiries in regards to high bill and carbon tax.
- Analysing customer inquiry in order determine quickly incase it needs to be transfered to a relevent department.
- Changing plans and offers to satify customer requirement.
- Organising an installment plan based on the customer need and with in company’s guidline.
- Raising sales by giving information about the different discounts and services offered by the complany.
- Building a trust and rapport with a customer.
- Help customers with questions.
- Give information to customers on different products.
- Take reservation orders.
- Banking daily sales.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining claims and approving or disapproving dealers’ claims.
- Getting orders of stores using Microsoft Outlook.
- Answering store concerns.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and potential customers.
- Handle billing inquiries and account issues.
- Setup new accounts and troubleshoot issues with existing accounts.
- Do number port outs and port ins
- Write loop orders for other Telecommunication companies.
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- handle and resolve customer complaints.
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- process orders, forms, applications and requestsorganize workflow to meet customer timeframes