- Dairy Department
- Customer Sales Associate
- Stocked Dairy Products
- Helped Customers throughout the department
- Answered questions about product features and benefits.
- Presented purchase offers to customers for consideration.
- Investigate customers’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing/credit cards.
- Learned about competitors’ products or consumers’ interests or concerns, to answer questions or provide more complete information.
- I worked the cash register making sure customers were checked out properly.
- I restocked shelves with move items at times.
- I also helped with the weekly inventory that arrived.
- Handling of Automated Teller Machine (ATM) troubleshooting, installation, technical and maintenance.
- Buid trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Look friendly, presentable/groomed and wear complete and proper uniform
- Live by the five service principles, quality management system and quality work place
- Follow lbc company rules regulations
- Implement and execute the following branch duties and responsibilities
- Oversees the processing of Customer orders.
- Assist in unloading new supplies.
- Releasing of ongoing and outgoing EMV (Europie Master Visa) Cards
- Preparing reports and recording files