- Clean court rooms, court staff offices, staff bathrooms, staff break rooms, stairways, entryways, public bathrooms, elevator, giving correct directions to the general public, securing building and turning lights off after hours, preparing building for the next work day.
- Using disinfectant spray, wipes or liquid to prevent the spread of germs or disease.
- Empty trash and recycle bins, ashtrays, picking up any trash out side or around the building and transporting the waste to the proper disposal area.
- Scanning inside and out side building for any damages and reporting them to supervisor.
- Dusting and polishing any furniture, light fixtures, woodwork, work areas and handrails as needed.
- Cleaning carpets, floors and furniture using a shampooer or vacuum cleaner.
- Keeping storage areas stocked clean and organized.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and medium
- Managed setup and teardown for events such as open houses, commencements, award ceremonies, assemblies, parent-teacher conferences, sporting competitions, concerts and plays
- Cleaned and maintained floors (sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, waxing, stripping, buffing and polishing)
- Washing windows, glass, walls and windows and woodwork.
- Responsible for cleanliness in all areas of responsibility.
- Use cleaning equipment, including automatic floor machines, commercial vacuums, wet mops, large wringers and other necessary equipment, tools, chemicals and supplies.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, stairways and other work areas so that health standards are met. Clean and maintain supplies in restrooms.
- Sweep, vacuum, mop, wax and polish floors. Dust and polish furniture, woodwork, fixtures, and equipment.
- Perform special cleaning of induction units, walls, lighting fixtures, and windows, both inside and outside, move furniture and set up meeting rooms.
- Provide linen removal, cleaning and exchange.
- Remove trash from premises and assist in cleaning emergency spills that are observed or as requested.
- Mopping, stripping, and waxing of floors
- Vacuuming of carpeted areas
- Maintaining bathroom facilities
- Beautification of building exterior
- Window washing
- Snow and debris removal
- Clean offices, meeting chambers and recreational facilities
- Vacuum all carpeted areas dust all furniture and fixtures as required
- Wash and disinfect all washroom floors, toilets, toilet seats, hand dryers and fixtures
- Replenish toilet tissue and soap as needed
- Empty all waste baskets and garbage cans
- Clean entrance and exit including glass, doors and hardware