- Conduct research on the history of internships at Trinity
- Identify historical documents and artifacts that tell the story of internships at Trinity
- Select oral history interviews for inclusion in a physical and digital exhibit
- Develop and edit the exhibit text and object labels
- Help to create the interactive oral history program for the exhibit
- Using Omeka to create a digital database to host the oral history interviews and to feature the images and artifacts that will accompany them
- Cleaned enclosures, holding areas and loading areas
- Focused on individual animals needs to provide comfort, companionship and entertainment
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele
- Greeted customers entering the zoo to determine level of comfort with our animals
- Enthusiastically interacted with the visitors to provide a friendly atmosphere and educate about the animals on site
- Active and effective use of social media.
- Understand how to best target an audience’s interest to maximize reach and impressions.
- Gain 10,000 followers in the span of three months.