- Build and manage multiple technical teams, including product design, UI/UX design, research, development (hardware, software, firmware), testing, maintenance, and intellectual property.
- Initiate projects for core products, and ensure they are delivered according to plans.
- Make key decisions in product designs and technical designs.
- Develop product prototypes.
- Blend of traditional Automation. And IIOT solution
- Cost incurred was 50% less than Standard SCADA solution
- Key Technology used: Allen Bradley PLC, .Net MVC, MongoDB, closed XML, signalR,Embedded C, Arduino Mega, ZigBee, networking,MYSQL,signalR,AngularJS,
- Defining coding standards and agile development practices.
- Develop company software listed below :Industrial Printing using Zebra Industrial printers with ZPLII and TCP and C#R&D to find out what’s the best and ideal way to use the printers
- Develop Windows Forms app to communicate printers throw the TCP connection over the
- Develop Database application to store print data from 120 printers.
- Develop the Reporting system to create real-time and useful reports from print sessions.
- Real time monitoring of: WMS, inverters, Breakers , MFM,SCBs
- Key Skills Used:Networking, ZigBee, .Net MVC, angular JS, MongoDB, windows server 2012 r-2, SignalR,
- Project was able to reduce the cost by 30%
- One of the first completely successful wireless solar monitoring Plant
- Revamping current online monitoring software
- Adding Advance Data Analytics
- Improved real-time fault prediction
- Admin module development
- Upgrading user Interface
- Reduced Server CPU usage cycle by 20%
- Currently hosts 400+ Solar power plants real time monitoring