Credit Officer Resume Examples
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Assess clients’ overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Calculate clients’ available monthly income to meet debt obligations.
- Interview clients by telephone or in person to gather financial information.
- Explain loan information to clients, such as available loan types, eligibility requirements, or loan restrictions.
- Obtain and compile copies of hire applicants’ credit histories, financial statements, and clients identification documents.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for hire purchase applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explain to customers the different types of hire purchase and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Review Hire Purchase agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of products and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent hire purchase.
- Explain agreement information to clients, such as available hire purchase and loan types, eligibility requirements, or loan restrictions.
- Record maintenance of client’s cheques.
- Follow up on pending loans and delayed client payments.
- Any other operational task assigned by line manager.
- Ditributor of different types of loans
- Assessing and verifying the client’s financial information through CIBIL, KYC and other essential parameters.
- Examine, evaluate, or process the loan applications.
- Helping the client get through complex loan process and further disbursement of the loan.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Responsible for 1800 active accounts –(nationally, including major accounts Coles Myer & Woolworths).
- Forecasting of weekly cash flow and weekly debtors reports.
- Develop key processes and implementing procedures in the department.
- Maintain the accuracy of the GL sub-ledger so that it adequately reflects level of debt outstanding.
- Attend regular credit meetings with other companies in industry.
- Organise payment schedule with debtor.
- Maintenance of accounts, customer service enquires.
- As a loan/credit officer i should meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications
- To answer questions about the process.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available.
- Reconciliations, debtors accounts andbank accounts.
credit officer/financial assistant
- Perform daily Banking reconciliations through collection of monies and allocating to appropriate accounts.
- Collect outstanding debt from customers on hold through placing calls and answering customer enquires.
- Create new accounts and maintaining relevant information within existing system.
- Archiving agreements and ensuring that documentation is accessible for 7 years.
- Managing customer invoices/enquiries through regular contact and communication. Investigating customer queries and escalating to the sales team where required.
- Investigate claims by liaising with account manager, Customer Service and customer. Administer Credit Notes where due or reject when claim is invalid or outside the terms of company policy.
- Monitor and regularly reviewing the level of payment arrears through debtors day reporting.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Refer patient, client, or family to community resources to assist in recovery from stress and to provide access to services such as financial assistance, legal aid, housing, job placement or education.
- Managing debtors day outstanding accounts & communicating this with the National Credit Manager.
- Looks after all B2B, B2C, MSME (Loan Ticket Size 5 lacs to 5 Crores) & Tractor loan as an Underwriter.
- Co-ordinate with Legal & Valuer for successful completion of loan proposal within TAT.
- Coordinate customer rebates in line with credit terms & processing and allocating Adjustment Notes.
- Regularly reviewing client’s credit limits and extending or adjusting where needed.
- Vetting of loan applications
- Filling of loan appraisals form
- Disbursement of loans
- Recoveries of loans
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.