- Build and maintain relationships with individuals and business clients to provide strategic solutions to financial problems.
- Prioritize client debt repayment to avoid dire consequences, such as bankruptcy or foreclosure or to reduce overall costs.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent accounts.
- Review and finalize irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Manage one hundred sixty (160) accounts or customers.
- Refer loan applications
- Collects payments and compute payment schedules.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action. to management for approval.