creative director/ decor artist
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as fabrics, paint style and colour pallet .
- Hire, train, and direct staff members.
- Integrate and develop visual elements, such as structure design and perspective, in order to produce desired visual out come
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, newsletters and slide shows.
- Create and lead the photography department for the company.
- Organise and coordinate product photography.
- Ensure quality and standards are consistent across all product lines.
- Manage photography schedules.
- Lead photography.
- Lead image retouching.
- Advise and use of digital software for workflow management, image retouching and archiving.
- C41 Media – Cetaphil – Conducted individual in-depth interviews involving consumers for their internal marketing video. August 2017
- BRS Group – Persil Detergent – Research notetaker. August 2017
- Lippe Taylor – Mona Lisa Touch Medical Video – Researcher and Interviewer. March 2017
- Schoor Creative – Samsung Experience – Individual one on one interviews in the Samsung Store. October, 2016.
- BRS Group – Pegasus Breast Pump – Conducted individual in-depth interviews – November, 2015
- BRS Group – WeWork – Researcher – September, 2015
- Advanced Focus – San Pellegrino Soda – Interviewer – March, 2013
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing and advertising strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Advanced Focus – Royal Canin Dog Food – Conducted individual in-depth interviews – May, 2013
- Meredith Publishing – Family Circle Video – Interviewer/Recruiter – Conducted individual in-depth interviews – August, 2013
- Fort Productions – Marvin Windows Promotional Video- Interviewer – February, 2011
- Introduce students to projects
- Guide students through projects and answer questions
- Hold students accountable for getting their work done and staying on task
- Communicating with the teacher regarding student progress