creative director , photographer , videographer
- Confer with technical directors, managers, crew members, and writers to discuss details of production, such as photography, script, music, sets, and costume
- Event Coordinator and Booking Manager
- Developed relationships with local business owners for city wide charity events
- The Suite was voted ‘Best Entertainment Lounge’ in Osaka (2017-2018)
- Managed a team of 20
- Set up all manufacturing and distribution
- Arranged PR initiatives with high profile Celebrity client
- Sketched rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements
creative director, the plug
- Coordinated Performing artists and DJs with local club venues, including too $hort.
- Put on a pop up shop at Wolve’s Head barbershop.
- Styled Artists for photoshoots and music videos.
- Created posters for events.
- Lead in development of an indie video game project.
- Formulate basic layout design or mood boards to specify things such as style and feeling.
- Conferred with creative, art, programming, and music departments to discuss requirements and goals to coordinate all creative activities.
- Conceptualized and help design interfaces, characters, items, game mechanics, and story.
- Created basic designs, drawings, illustrations, and animations
- Created every logo and web designs.
- Managed all social media platforms.
- Produced, shot, & edited all the video work.
- Featured in Singapore Airlines inflight magazine as a ‘must visit’ destination in Osaka.