- This job entailed working with children from low income families
- Checking the children in/out
- Monitoring food allergies
- Taking attendance hourly
- Working with other counselors to better the safety for the children
- Properly treating any injuries the children acquire at camp
- Discussing problems with the children’s parents
- Helping students to cope with Stress management, Time management.
- Explaining course for competative exams
- Course Enquries.
- Work in cabin with campers and co-counselor.
- Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their visa process or vocational situations.
- Review transcripts to ensure that parents of students to get multiple visa
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, administrators, and other professionals to discuss
- Planned and executed events and marketing programmes, producing five times the target number of qualified leads.academic, and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their resource needs.
- I have knowledge about the Australia, UK and Canada Tourist Visa.
- Implement activities of daily living program
- Assist residents compliance with treatment plans, including medical, psychiatric, dental behavior, socialization and activities programs
- Assess and document, as necessary periodic evaluation of resident’s capability of self preservation
- Complete record-keeping assignment to include log entries and resident’s progress
- Manage crises and emergency situations
- Greet parents and children at conveyed meeting points, respond to complaints and special needs