- Assist senior counselors with children
- Help with daily activities
- Participate in activities with children
- Keep children entertained
- Make sure it is a safe environment for kids
- Perform supervisory duties such as managing attendance sheets, assisting curriculum development, and monitoring children’s activities.
- Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging positive growth and core values.
- Place or hoist children into baths or pools.
- Remove hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for children.
- Be in charge of a group of campers of a certain age.
- Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
- Take campers from activity to activity.
- Work with other counselors and specialists to make sure campers are acting appropriately.
- Ensure camper safety.
- Be enthusiastic, caring, and open to meeting new co-workers and campers.
- Intern Assistant
- Assisted Teachers with Kids in class
- Helped Kids with Projects and Activities
- Organization and Cleaning
- Teaching subjects like music, art, etc.
- Being in charge of a grade level
- Creating games to play
- Organizing different activities to do