- Establish standards for personal performance and customer service.
- Coordinate a variety of services such as garbage removal and waste control.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies, procedures and grant good costumer service.
- Formulate custom hair color for client’s natural hair and extensions
- Cut and trim hair according to clients’ wants and needs, using scissors, clippers, combs and hand held blow driers.
- Demonstrate how to style clients’ hair and recommend the proper hair products accordingly.
- Stay informed on the latest hair styles, hair care techniques, and fashion trends, ex. hair styles, colors, make-up and products.
- Greet the clients, keep card files on clientele, record notes of work done, products used and sold after each visit.
- Stock supplies, stay familiar with products, sale products, clean and sanitize work area.
- Promoted sales of Kenra, Big Sexy line, it’s a 10, American Crew, Redkin, Aveda, Matrix, Paul Mitchell, Joico, Nioxin, Gold Well and more.
- Customer service/ building customer relationships
- All bookkeeping for myself
- Appointment making/ phone calls for myself and coworkers
- Independant hair stylist at a busy high end salon providing various color/cutting and nail services
- Responsible for booking all clientele by telephone and in person
- Provide clean and comfortable enviornment for clients while giving excellent services
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times in and out of salon to represent the salon in a positive way
- Develop new styles and custom treatments for each client.
- Maintain client records as well as schedule appointments.
- Keep work station clean and sanitize tools according to Minnesota State Laws.
- Keep a professional relationship with each client encountered.
- Trained new cosmetologists according to Cost Cutters Standards.