- Keep work stations clean and sanitized.
- Use of special chemical solutions and equipment.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin, hair, and nails.
- Recommend and sell all beauty supplies by using demonstrations on clients, giving samples, and sharing professional experience.
- Restock linen and laundry in all areas of salon.
- Also aside from normal job in salon, I helped retail workers with cleaning, restocking, customers, organization and greetings.
- Responded to customer inquires in a friendly and professional manner
- Working a flexible schedule to accommodate salon needs
- Rotated between styling, spa front desk management and monitoring reservation room
- Tracking and efficiently managed client flow throughout the spa
- Analyzed clients hair conditions to make proper and appropriate decisions for recommended product and hair care methods.
- Verified end-of-the day reports against cash and credit profits.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records, paying bills.
- Recommend and sell shampoo, conditioners, or other cosmetic styling supplies.
- Restocked linen and laundry in salon.
- Handle guests calmly and professionally.
- Providing customers with beauty services, such as shampooing, cutting, colouring, styling hair, etc.
- Promoting a positive work environment.
- Performing pedicures and manicures.
- Consulting clients and keeping up with their appointments.
- Making sure that clients are comfortable in their surroundings.