- Business Communication
- Change Management and Agility
- English Training
- Soft Skills
- Proficient in major areas of Finance including Financial Reporting, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Invoicing, Reconciliation and Taxation.
- Managing HR operations including experience in assisting employee recruitment & retention, staff development, HR records management, statutory compliance and attendance/leave management
- Contributing to the development of HR strategies including recruitment & selection in cooperation with the executive team General Administration:
- Handling all administrative activities like assisting the transport management, housekeeping, following up on the material, etc. Ensuring adherence to statutory regulations & compliance with various governmental agencies Training and development:
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for different roles and conducting analysis of the existing level of competencies.
- Collating training related details and ensuring adherence to training plan; maintaining the training logs & records and updating the training calendar
senior corporate trainer
- Trained new Examiners during 12-month training program resulting in decrease of the backlogs ; used audio visual and multimedia as aids in training.
- Provided technical support for 80 probationary examiners, 8 managers.
- Successfully acted as intermediary between end users and software development teams identifying opportunities for improving software, systems and users skill level.
- Regularly conducted hour-long, comprehensive second-round interviews for potential employees.
- Thrived in a fast-paced office environment that values an exceptional work ethic and integrity.
- Develop courses on .NET Technology with lab documents
- Create self-learning videos on .NET Technology which would help employees in getting a good understanding of the subject through a self-learning mode
- Conduct training sessions to corporate personnel/ colleges
- Develop and recommend management strategies to corporate clients.
- Coach newly hired representatives in effective communication with the public.
- Develop marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their concerns.
- Prepare and develop training material based on corporate requirements.