Corporate Trainer Resume Examples
- Business Communication
- Change Management and Agility
- English Training
- Soft Skills
- Proficient in major areas of Finance including Financial Reporting, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Invoicing, Reconciliation and Taxation.
- Managing HR operations including experience in assisting employee recruitment & retention, staff development, HR records management, statutory compliance and attendance/leave management
- Contributing to the development of HR strategies including recruitment & selection in cooperation with the executive team General Administration:
- Handling all administrative activities like assisting the transport management, housekeeping, following up on the material, etc. Ensuring adherence to statutory regulations & compliance with various governmental agencies Training and development:
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for different roles and conducting analysis of the existing level of competencies.
- Collating training related details and ensuring adherence to training plan; maintaining the training logs & records and updating the training calendar
senior corporate trainer
- Trained new Examiners during 12-month training program resulting in decrease of the backlogs ; used audio visual and multimedia as aids in training.
- Provided technical support for 80 probationary examiners, 8 managers.
- Successfully acted as intermediary between end users and software development teams identifying opportunities for improving software, systems and users skill level.
- Regularly conducted hour-long, comprehensive second-round interviews for potential employees.
- Thrived in a fast-paced office environment that values an exceptional work ethic and integrity.
- Develop courses on .NET Technology with lab documents
- Create self-learning videos on .NET Technology which would help employees in getting a good understanding of the subject through a self-learning mode
- Conduct training sessions to corporate personnel/ colleges
- Develop and recommend management strategies to corporate clients.
- Coach newly hired representatives in effective communication with the public.
- Develop marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their concerns.
- Prepare and develop training material based on corporate requirements.
- Managed Employee Developments to include creating department manuals for training and implementing company initiatives
- Develop, implement, and provide training and coaching for customer service programs for internal and external guests
- Order and maintain company uniforms to be distributed to the stores
- Developing the curriculum for all training such as orientation programs, cashier training programs, management training programs, which cover every aspect of company expectations from customer service to how to use the POS systems
- Implementing the training course for new recruits – cashiering/management
- increase company’s productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to employees.
- Conduct seminars, lectures, and team exercises to update employees on company goals and procedures.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Provided Corporate Training on softskills (Decision Making, Leadership skills) to over 100 employees of Cognizant Technology Services, Bangalore.
- Prepared objectives and outlines for courses of study, following the guidelines or requirements of the company .
- Used computers, audio-visual aids, materials to supplement presentations.
- Training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff, and individuals who seek one-on-one assistance.
- Coordinate and conduct group and individual training sessions based on organisational needs.
- Conduct daily review sessions
- Conduct weekly test and mock interviews
- Prepare performance sheet on a weekly basis
- Mentor and mould trainees
- Machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Design and coordinate training contents
corporate trainer/ account manager
- I was responsible for inquiring customers by having face to face interactions to promote out renewable wind energy on their current electric bill.
- I learned how to train and develop individuals by building relationships and retaining 6-10 people.
- I used my relationship skills to interview individuals for opportunities to a new career.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10% of the Company’s current campaign out of 200 reps nationwide.
- Developed competitive product knowledge, sales and marketing to retain the clients through direct marketing.
- I helped increase Star Energy Partners customer base to 12% month by month.
- Acquired an average of 20 clients per week and 80 per month in a 12 month time I generated a total of 960 clients x $80 a client. I generated over $760,000 in revenue for the client.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.