- Complete repair bills, shop records, or expense reports.
- Typing up Lien Releases, to be sent out to customers for money owed.
- Requesting, receiving, labeling and sending samples to customers for future purchase.
- Requesting and sending Insurance Certificates
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, directing calls to the proper person and handling routine correspondence.
- Adding up and entering weekly time cards
- Entering Billing and Purchase Orders in the computer daily.
- Coordinate investor presentations, focus group meetings, luncheons, and conference calls, preparing event materials such as flyers or invitations.
- Identify potential investors, using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, or personal contacts to solicit sale of stock through initial public offering to capitalize the bank.
- Provide timely responses to requests for information.
- Establish and maintain system for keeping shareholder and other investor records.
- Review all stock transactions to ensure accuracy of information and conformance to governing agency regulations.
- Receive and escrow funds from stock sales.
- Evaluate and negotiate with vendors for transfer agent services, stock tracking software, and Board portal.
junior corporate secretary
- Collected and coordinated the flow of internal and external information (by email, calls ,messages )
- Developed and presented progress reports (AUDITED REPORT, ANNUAL RETURN, AC, TOTAL, STRIKE OFF, WINDING UP, CTC, )
- Performed various administrative duties such as: operating phone systems, faxing, copying, printing, scanning, and mailing
- Provided office coverage backup for Senior Secretary to the Chief Technology Officer
- Stored or disposed of files
- Organized and maintained incoming and outgoing correspondence files.
- Deal with client’s
- Evaluate core banking systems.
- Take dictation by hand or machine and transcribe information.
- Attend meetings to record minutes, compose and distribute to directors in a timely manner.
- Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents.
corporate secretary/admin assistant
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives and board of directors.
- Maintain all corporate records, including Operating Agreement, Employee Agreements, lease agreements, and other contracts and corporate filings.
- Assist in the interviewing and recruitment of employees.
- Maintain personnel files.