sr. corporate recruiter
- Screened all applicants based on qualifications and background to meet and exceed rigorous standards.
- Developed targeted strategies to locate and on-board specific candidate types, meeting short- and long-term business objectives
- Utilized social media sites to recruit new employees.
- Trained junior recruiters in interviewing, recruiting and on-boarding strategies.
- Posted positions through approved recruitment channels.
- Analyzed client-established job requirements and descriptions, leveraged appropriate sourcing methods and selected potential candidates.
- Responsible for job postings
- Responsible for applicant tracking
- Responsible for full life cycle of candidate
- Constantly working towards increasing candidate pipeline
- Attends monthly webinars
- Maintains candidate/client relationships
- Utilizes job boards and internal database
- Recruited outside advertising sales representatives for RTN (Register Tape Network)
- Moving applicants through our recruitment pipeline using the Applicant Tracking System, Jobvite
- Reached out to potential candidates about open positions
- Screened candidates to determine whether or not they were a good fit for the company or provide them with other opportunities available
- Update daily reports, KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports, and candidate sourcing spreadsheets
- Assisted with new hire paperwork and assisted with the on-boarding process/documentation as well
- Sourced candidates using LinkedIn, Indeed, and ZipRecruiter, to name a few, as well as updated requisitions weekly
senior corporate recruiter
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Partnered and fostered external agency relationships to maintain candidate flow and assist in filling entry level positions.
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to hiring using Human Resources management system software.
- Interpret and understand basic Human Resources policies and procedures related to hiring.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their application.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applications.
- Pre-screened all resumes prior to sending them to corporate hiring managers for consideration.
- Developed and facilitated job recruitment fairs.
- Developed salary proposals for new recruits.
- Organized new employee orientation schedules for all new hires.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment
- Helped implement an ADP system upgrade.