- Conduct research and interviews.
- Led the company’s Ad creation creative group.
- Organised Auto Carnival
- Coordinate with builders to conduct Eastern India’s largest Realty Expo
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client’s requirements and core messages
- Familiarising with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Reviewed and edited final copy for accuracy and oversaw all phases of the yearbook.
- Crafting introduction stories of team and vendors.
- To compose stories for vendor’s week activities.
- To write description of given products for each custom local brand.
copy writer, editor
- Confer with creative, art, copywriting, or production department heads to discuss magazine issue requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities.
- Create and publish content for music and technology sections.
- Research current trends and new technology.
- Casting actors and models to appear in adverts
- Brought on as a last minute replacement for the NBAIndia Social Media team for NBAPlayoffs
- Create and curate content on a daily basis
- Cover every game and have an intricate knowledge of the happenings
- Work on bigger ideas with the creative team for larger campaign.