Coo Resume Examples
- Hiring & Firing
- Recruiting & building relationships with Beauty Schools and Product distributors.
- Updating Salon License (City, County and State business License).
- Managing two Regional Managers and 30+ employees.
- Overseeing nine salons in three different states.
- Comply with brand standards.
- Build strong relations with our staff, retail suppliers and Franchisor (Regis).
- Analyzed operations to evaluate performance of company and staff in meeting objectives
- Successfully determined areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, and policy changes
- Communicated with telecommunications vendors to reduce pricing, and implemented redundancy plans to ensure business continuity
- Worked closely with Operations Manager and other executives to ensure quality and performance remained high and made adjustments as necessary
- Continued to support business growth and financial return by identifying opportunities to increase productivity and profitability
- Managed and directed on-site visits with our vendors, clients, and customers
- Represented company at events, trade shows, and worked directly with sales managers to gain new customers
- Create and maintain a target company list with updated key personals details to work on business development.
- Meet, present, negotiate and finalise deals and service accounts through meetings and presentations.
- Maintain a good rapport with the clients and the key personals to ensure client feedbacks are taken and necessary changes are made as per the requirement.
- Create marketing strategies for the clients and execute the same, targeting the goals set for each requirement.
- Plan, organise, direct, control and evaluate the campaigns execution and focus, co-ordination with 3rd party vendors or in house team or both on the same.
- Ideate, execute and evaluate own branding project with the in-house team in relevant space of work.
- Plan and direct budgets towards acquiring targeted goals on sale of products or services through different strategies and plans.
- Call Center Operations & Vendor Management
- Define strategic partnerships and client engagement strategy
- Provide ongoing requirements for custom CRM applications
- Sales Opportunity & Performance Metrics Analysis
- Participated in internal marketing activities (SEO, Events, Social Media, etc.)
- New client acquisition
- Client retention
- Manage the day to day overall operational activities, assures effective and efficient use of budgeted funds and material facilities
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains management team
- Provide operational direction and drive the team to achieve business goals and objectives
- Develop an action plan with specific targets and anticipated results
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Contact the potential partners, negotiate and manage the partners packages
- Headed product development , serving as liaison between designs, production, operations and the consumer
- Managed production planning – coordinate sourcing, develop seasonal deadlines, designs, calendars, monitor.
- Work directly with teams to develop marketing plans and initiative to increase sales, brand awareness and to execute all marketing functions.
- Successfully trained and lead a multifunctional team of associates.
- Responsible for day to day operations, sales goals and customer service
- Founded a startup mobile app service
- Currently in the funding stage
- Became fully incorporated in August 2018
coo/director of project management
- Growth and efficiency.
- Process implementations and adjustments to a growing team, changes in technologies and methodologies, and client/project specifications.
- Ensuring the highest quality of work.
- Implementation and support of organizational tools used amongst teams and departments.
- Vetting of new hires and implementation of employee contracts, reviews, and personnel decisions.
- Annual and on-going planning and forecasting of organizational capacity.
- Support the organization’s team of directors by addressing and assessing specific team needs and by forecasting workloads versus capacity.
- Responsible for operating a fleet of 30 tractor units and various trailers located between Silao and the base in San Luis Potosí.
- Direct treatment with customers in service matters, quotes, follow-ups.
- Daily planning, in line with the traffic area for delivery schedules and the role of routes of the different operator units.
- Design and layout of routes to optimize material and human resources.
- Support to the traffic area, the follow-up to fulfill the deliveries in a timely manner.
- Support to HR in job interviews and hiring operators.
- Preparation of reports and feeding of internal and external systems so that billing is carried out in a timely manner and without failures.
- Identification and monitoring of internal problems, mainly among operational personnel.
- Satellite tracking, system failures, mirror accounts, continuous contact with monitoring and custodians.
- Collection in time and form of proofs of delivery (PODs) for the correct and timely billing and feeding of customer systems.
- Coordination with the maintenance area so that the equipment is in optimal conditions to reduce faults and delays in deliveries.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.