- Hiring & Firing
- Recruiting & building relationships with Beauty Schools and Product distributors.
- Updating Salon License (City, County and State business License).
- Managing two Regional Managers and 30+ employees.
- Overseeing nine salons in three different states.
- Comply with brand standards.
- Build strong relations with our staff, retail suppliers and Franchisor (Regis).
- Analyzed operations to evaluate performance of company and staff in meeting objectives
- Successfully determined areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, and policy changes
- Communicated with telecommunications vendors to reduce pricing, and implemented redundancy plans to ensure business continuity
- Worked closely with Operations Manager and other executives to ensure quality and performance remained high and made adjustments as necessary
- Continued to support business growth and financial return by identifying opportunities to increase productivity and profitability
- Managed and directed on-site visits with our vendors, clients, and customers
- Represented company at events, trade shows, and worked directly with sales managers to gain new customers
- Create and maintain a target company list with updated key personals details to work on business development.
- Meet, present, negotiate and finalise deals and service accounts through meetings and presentations.
- Maintain a good rapport with the clients and the key personals to ensure client feedbacks are taken and necessary changes are made as per the requirement.
- Create marketing strategies for the clients and execute the same, targeting the goals set for each requirement.
- Plan, organise, direct, control and evaluate the campaigns execution and focus, co-ordination with 3rd party vendors or in house team or both on the same.
- Ideate, execute and evaluate own branding project with the in-house team in relevant space of work.
- Plan and direct budgets towards acquiring targeted goals on sale of products or services through different strategies and plans.
- Call Center Operations & Vendor Management
- Define strategic partnerships and client engagement strategy
- Provide ongoing requirements for custom CRM applications
- Sales Opportunity & Performance Metrics Analysis
- Participated in internal marketing activities (SEO, Events, Social Media, etc.)
- New client acquisition
- Client retention
- Manage the day to day overall operational activities, assures effective and efficient use of budgeted funds and material facilities
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains management team
- Provide operational direction and drive the team to achieve business goals and objectives
- Develop an action plan with specific targets and anticipated results
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Contact the potential partners, negotiate and manage the partners packages